Welcome to loudoncountyvotes.com, the official website of the Loudon County, Tennessee Election Commission.
The Loudon County Election Commission is responsible for handling voter registration, conducting all elections in Loudon County, and maintaining the voters rolls for the county. We are the source for information for candidates who wish to seek public office. All candidates must begin their campaign by visiting our office for the latest in campaign laws, rules and regulations governing their campaigns.
We hope you find this website useful. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (865) 458-2560 or click here to email us.
March Presidential Preference Primary Election: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
March 1, 2016 Republican Ballot (3 pages) |
March 1, 2016 Democratic Ballot
Where and When do I Vote? |
Absentee Voting Application
- Presidential Preference Primary
- Loudon County Republican Party County Primary
*Loudon County Democratic Party will caucus for their party nominees for the August County Ballot.
Local offices on the ballot
- Assessor of Property
- General Sessions Judge, Division II
- First day to request an absentee ballot-December 2, 2015
- Last day to request and process an absentee ballot-February 23, 2016
- Early Voting dates: February 10 through February 23, 2016. Please note we will be closed in observance of Presidents' Day, February 15, 2016.
State of Tennessee Federal/State Primary and Loudon County General Election:
Thursday, August 4, 2016
August Notice of Election |
August 2016 Petitions Issued
State and local offices on the ballot for which a petition will be issued by these guidelines:
- United States House of Representatives, 2nd District
- State of Tennessee House of Representatives, 21st District
- State of Tennessee House of Representatives, 32nd District
- Criminal Court Judge, 9th Judicial District (to fill term to expire August 31, 2022)
- County School Board Member 1st District-Seat A and B
- County School Board Member 3rd District
- County School Board Member 5th District-Seat A and B
- County School Board Member 7th District
- First day to issue a petition for State Primary and County General-(Non-party nominees): January 8, 2016
- Qualifying deadline-April 7, 2016 12:00 NOON
- Last day to request and process an absentee ballot-July 28, 2016
- Last day to register to vote-July 5, 2016
- Early Voting dates: July 15-July 30, 2016